Measure PMeasure P was approved on June 7th, 2016 to help modernize and improve the District's middle school and six elementary schools. These are the first projects funded by Measure P:
- Blanchard Window Replacement project (completed 2017)
- Isbell Science Classrooms project (occupied December 2018)
- Barbara Webster Parking Lot project (opened August 2019)
- Isbell Literacy Center project (occupied August 2019)
- Grace Thille Lunch Shelter project (completed 2019)
- Classroom Air Conditioning (see below for more info)
- Bedell & McKevett Electrical Upgrades projects (bid phase)
AIR CONDITIONING - Installed at 67 Classrooms Since April 2018!
Since April 2018, air conditioning has been provided at seventeen rooms at Glen City, seventeen rooms at Blanchard, twelve rooms at Grace Thille, and twenty-one rooms at Barbara Webster. Air conditioning is now in place at all classrooms at Glen City, Blanchard, Grace Thille, and Barbara Webster! These four elementary schools are the campuses that already had adequate electrical capacity to handle air conditioning without requiring significant infrastructure upgrades.
Bond Oversight Advisory Committee, Agendas, Minutes, & Reports:The committee's seven current members were appointed November 9, 2016. The next meeting is scheduled for 5:00PM on December 3rd, 2019 at Barbara Webster Elementary School.Cathy Hicks, Chair, member-at-largeRey Frutos, Vice-Chair, member-at-largeAdriana Mota, member-at-largeMichelle LaMonte, local business owner memberTom Koff, senior organization memberDaniel Wreesman, parent memberLuella Wright, member-at-large