July 12, 2021
The Santa Paula Unified School District will follow all Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) required protocols to ensure the safety of all staff and students.
- SPUSD is planning for a full return to school for all schools, educational programs, co-curricular, and extra curricular activities.
- SPUSD is planning for full participation in all sports and after school programs.
At School Sites Where Students are Being Educated
- SCREENING: Periodic Screening may be instituted for students. Screening is required for visitors and guests.
- INDOORS: Employees, Guests, and Students must wear face coverings.
- OUTDOORS: Employees, Guests, and Students are NOT required to wear face coverings.
- TRANSPORTATION: Employees, Guests, and Students are required to wear face coverings.
- No physical distancing requirements.
July 19, 2021
June 15, 2021
For Last Year - 2020-21 School Year