Santa Paula Unified School District
For questions regarding benefits please contact:
Kris Trotsky, Certificated Human Resources/Employee Benefits
firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-933-8825Benefit Online Enrollment
- 2019 Health Benefits Fair Flyer
- 2019-2020 Enrollment Change Form
- 2019-2020 Certificated Election Form
- 2019-2020 Classified Election Form
- 2019-2020 Self Pay Classified Election Form
- 2019-2020 HSA Employee Deduction Form
- Benefit Information Session Flyer
- NEW Consumer Directed Health Plans (CDHP) CSEBO Presentation
- CDHP & HSA FAQs
- Glossary of Health Coverage & Medical Terms
Health Plan Recommendation Tool
- Health Plan Recommendation Tool Flyer
- Not sure what plan is best for you and your dependents?
- How much will each plan cost me?
- What will my out-of-pocket cost be?
We have a Free Online Tool that is Easy to Use - takes less than 5 minutes to complete. All results are Confidential and your individual responses are not shared with your employer. Click here to begin.
Benefits Overview - Active Employee and Retiree
- Active Employee Health and Welfare Benefits--Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Retiree Health and Welfare Benefits and AB528
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and WorkLife Services Benefit
- Benefit Payroll Deductions
- Flex Spending Accounts, Dependent Day Care, Voluntary Supplemental Health Plans (Cancer, Disability, Life and Hospital Indemnity)
- 403(b) and 457(b) Tax Sheltered Annunities, Roth and Deferred Compensation
- 2018-2019 Enrollment Change Form
- 2018-2019 Certificated Election Form
- 2018-2019 Classified Election Form
- 2018-2019 SELF PAY Election Form