Employee BenefitsIMPORTANT AUGUST 2020 OPEN ENROLLMENT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
- Open Enrollment deadline is September 8, 2020
- Enrollment is ONLINE ONLY through BeneTrac. There are no enrollment forms to turn in.
- You MUST login, "REVIEW & FINALIZE", and "AGREE TO ... FINALIZE SELECTIONS" online by September 8, 2020, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO CHANGES OR ARE DECLINING BENEFITS.
- This is a Unique 15-MONTH Health Benefit Plan Year: This year, you are selecting benefits to cover you for 15 MONTHS (October 1, 2020-December 31, 2021), instead of 12 months. This is to align our future, 12-month health plan years with the calendar year befinning January 1, 2022.
- There is no Benefit Fair this year due to the pandemic. Please see the videos and Q&A sessions in the Virtual Benefit Fair and Other Resources sections below.
- Everything you need is on the Employee Benefits web page.
- To Decline Medical Benefits and receive Cash-in-Lieu of medical benefits during this 15-month health plan year, please CLICK HERE and follow the specific instructions.
- See the Virtual Benefit Fair section below for the links to Webinairs with Q&A and raffle prizes.
Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
Changes to Plans for 2020 - 2021
For more detailed information click on the designated company tab to the right.
Health Plan Recommendation Tool
- Not sure what plan is best for you and your dependents?
- How much will each plan cost me?
- What will my out-of-pocket cost be?
We have a Free Online Tool that is Easy to Use - takes less than 5 minutes to complete. All results are Confidential and your individual responses are not shared with your employer. Click here to begin.
Virtual Benefit Fair
ANTHEM BLUE CROSS
Anthem Open Enrollment WebEx Events with Q&A:
Anthem Webinar - August 19, 2020 from 3-4 pm Live Q & A for SPUSD Employees
Anthem Webinar - August 26, 2020 from 3-4 pm Live Q & A for SPUSD Employees
CSEBO Enrollment Q & A - August 27, 2020 from 3-4:30 pm Live Q & A for SPUSD Employees
Kaiser Open Enrollment WebEx Events with Q&A:
Kaiser Webinar - August 19, 2020 from 4-5 pm Live Q & A for SPUSD Employees
Kaiser Webinar - August 26, 2020 from 4-5 pm Live Q & A for SPUSD Employees
Instructions to Sign-up for a Personal Phone Call from Kaiser to get answers to your open enrollment questions.
Sign-up for a Personal Call from Kaiser and have your open enrollment questions answered or to discuss personal/HIPPA-protected information.
- Consumer Directed Health Plans (CDHP) CSEBO Presentation
- CDHP & HSA FAQs
- IRS Includable & Excludable HSA Expenses
- Glossary of Health Coverage & Medical Terms
- How the PPO's, HMO's, CDHP's Work
If you are unable to find what you need here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits Overview - Active Employee and Retiree
- Active Employee Health and Welfare Benefits--Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Retiree Health and Welfare Benefits and AB528
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and WorkLife Services Benefit
- Life Insurance
- COBRA Continuation Coverage
- Benefit Payroll Deductions
- Flex Spending Accounts, Dependent Day Care, Voluntary Supplemental Health Plans (Cancer, Disability, Life and Hospital Indemnity)
- 403(b) and 457(b) Tax Sheltered Annunities, Roth and Deferred Compensation